- Table of Contents
- From the Editor's Desk: Habit for Health 21
- Nutrition Spotlight: How to Make Your New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Stick
- F.I.T.T Column: Are You Too Old to Start an Exercise Program?
- The Training Corner: Commit to You
- Kids Corner: Itís a New Year; Why Not Try Something New?
- Research Corner: Energy Metabolism During Activity-Promoting Video Games Practice in Subjects with Spinal Cord Injury: Evidences for Health Promotion
- From the Information Specialist's Desk
NCHPAD NEWS: January 2013
Volume 12, Issue 1
A monthly publication of NCHPAD - the NATIONAL CENTER on HEALTH, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY and DISABILITY http://www.nchpad.org.
Not a subscriber? To sign up for this free monthly electronic newsletter, click on http://www.nchpad.org/newsletter or send an e-mail to email@example.com with this message in the body of the e-mail: SUBSCRIBE NCHPAD-NEWS yourfirstname yourlastname.
THIS MONTH'S TOPICS
From the Editor’s Desk: Habit for Health 21
Nutrition Spotlight: How to Make Your New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Stick
F.I.T.T. Column: Are You Too Old to Start an Exercise Program
The Training Corner: Commit to You
Kids Korner: It's a New Year; Why Not Try Something New?
From the Information Specialist's Desk: Updates & Upcoming Events